Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy's House and Meet Goofy attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Goofy's House and Meet Goofy
February 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
After you wander
through Goofy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Porch in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Goofy who has just finished filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- Before oppressing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners can bypass this attraction as much as a minute prior to everyone else.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- You must be at least as large as your skipper to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.