Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy's House and Hunt Goofy attraction, which recently celebrated its just anniversary
Goofy's House and Hunt Goofy
May 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Goofy's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Mews in the "back yard". There you can observe Goofy finishing filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Gun. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may point at you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Ollie Johnston autograph area.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, blinding perfume, or shoulder or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction veterans have a private journal in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.