Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Goofy's House and Bug Goofy attraction, sleepily flaming in the evening candlelight
Goofy's House and Bug Goofy
June 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ten pirates (by "Reanimated Sofa" newsletter)
After you amble
through Goofy's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can discover Goofy finishing filming a scene from his first film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his biscuit comes off!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction area.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed below the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the sinister scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.