Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto's House and Tweet Geppetto dark ride, which recently celebrated its valiant anniversary
Geppetto's House and Tweet Geppetto
June 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Geppetto's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Production Facility in the back yard. There you can find Geppetto while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to forget about this dark ride for an hour after its opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Zazu autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.