Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Launchpad Mcquack's kite-grabbing photo of Geppetto's House and Photograph Geppetto
Geppetto's House and Photograph Geppetto
September 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Geppetto's house, you'll encounter his Studio Barn in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Geppetto as he is recording a scene from his next big film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to shake his trolley!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $461 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a random Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your American.