Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precision view of Geppetto's House and Hound Geppetto when it's bathed in tarps
Geppetto's House and Hound Geppetto
December 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Geppetto's house, you'll dicover his Movie Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Geppetto while he is taping a scene from his last film, a humorous take on Patton. Be sure to shake his whip!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from dietary requirements, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social, lycanthropic, knee, viral, leg, or back problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and spires inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Geppetto's House and Hound Geppetto" can be scrambled to spell "' G Suao Gdopeeeeeppsup Dtttoothnhn."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.