Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto's House and Glimpse Geppetto attraction, fantastically considered to be the only ornate attraction at Disneyland
Geppetto's House and Glimpse Geppetto
December 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Geppetto's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Coop in the rain. There you can set eyes on Geppetto taking a break from recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his robin!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to have custom glasses.
- One of the cages was constructed to look like Indiana Jones.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.