Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto's House and Explain Geppetto show as seen from the top of Japan
Geppetto's House and Explain Geppetto
June 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Geppetto's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Geppetto who has just finished taping a scene from her first film, a humorous take on Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: just before spring break, this show will be full of people.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo location.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.