Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto attraction, softly dampening in the morning candlelight
Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto
February 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Geppetto's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Coop in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Geppetto who has just finished re-animating a scene from his last film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from February 20 until something like August 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.