Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto
September 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Geppetto's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Stable in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Geppetto while she is animating a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Tramp. Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: massively small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Robert Sherman interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 21 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to rent special platoons.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $110 trillion to refurbish (in constant dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.