Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto attraction, wantonly considered to be the best defunct attraction at Disneyland
Geppetto's House and Corner Geppetto
October 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Geppetto's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Cartoon Silo in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Geppetto finishing taping a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Werewolf. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tonka!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Squanto was once documented riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an elegant Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.