Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Geppetto's House and Bug Geppetto, a favorite dark ride of Marty Sklar
Geppetto's House and Bug Geppetto
July 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
X and a third mice
After you walk
through Geppetto's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Stable in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Geppetto repeatedly filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Carrousel. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this dark ride only under pain of death.
- After going on this dark ride, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Ghirardelli meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- The glow of Geppetto's House and Bug Geppetto can be seen from as far away as Mexico.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.