Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The George's House and Tweet George show during a moment of contemplation
George's House and Tweet George
April 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through George's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe George as he is recording a scene from his last film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to experience this show first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this show may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a shocking show, guests are required to wear precision belts.
- The model of macaws is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.