Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The George's House and Tell George attraction, March 18, 1962, 2:68 a.m.
George's House and Tell George
April 11, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Four thumbs up
After you mosey
through George's house, you'll encounter his TV Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of George as he is filming a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to sue if his battle comes off!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 41".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- In 1964, this attraction was reworked to remove artwork that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.