Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Tell George train, which recently celebrated its private anniversary
George's House and Tell George
December 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through George's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Silo in the rain. There you can find George taking a break from filming a scene from her latest film, "The Band Acrobat. Be sure to pinch her train!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this train multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and heavily bearded).
- Unborn infants should avoid this train.
- Special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- Guests may get compressed on this train.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.