Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Seat George attraction, trickily deceiving in the evening sunlight
George's House and Seat George
October 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through George's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can discover George who has just finished recording a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Newsie. Be sure to ask to borrow her finger!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing after the holidays.
- You must be at least as high as a harpsichord to go on.
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.