Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Hound George train during construction
George's House and Hound George
March 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through George's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Stable in the "back yard". There you can find George finishing taping a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Schweitzer!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this train by yourself.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," select Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to enjoy this train half a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected weather, this train may become a water train.
- This train closes at dusk.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.