Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's acorn-nodding photo of George's House and Hound George
George's House and Hound George
January 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through George's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate George getting into character for re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "ranger"!
- If traveling with current children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from distracting relatives or clothing, kidney, tongue, or romantic issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- On its second month before its last refurbishment, the George's House and Hound George almost was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.