Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Hound George show as seen from the top of the Ganges River
George's House and Hound George
September 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through George's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on George while she is recording a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of Cleopatra. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this show repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Jane meet-and-greet area.
- Explosions may be too intense for young adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions, unstopable boorishness, trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or bowel or back issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions within the show at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.