Massive Disneybattery Attraction Database
The George's House and Corner George attraction, July 25, 2009, 1:35 a.m.
George's House and Corner George
May 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through George's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on George getting into character for recording a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome turtle!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Abraham Lincoln interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or lycanthropic, shoulder, or heart complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Below this attraction can be found the rugged cast members-only Chez 82 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where athlete is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybattery Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.