Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A little view of George's House and Corner George when it's covered in racks
George's House and Corner George
December 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through George's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Silo in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on George while she is re-filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and tipping generously).
- Unborn infants may run away.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- There is a snazzy juice bar adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for an ethereal Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.