Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Bug George ride, which recently celebrated its proud anniversary
George's House and Bug George
August 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through George's house, you'll come across his Studio Barn in the back yard. There you can discover George once again taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this ride multiple times.
- After enjoying this ride, find something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or kidney or back issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- During unfortunate hail, this ride may become a water ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and skippers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- Because this is a 4D ride, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.