Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Blast George attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
George's House and Blast George
December 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through George's house, you'll dicover his Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can stumble on George finishing taping a scene from his last film, Disney's Casablanca. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.