Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George's House and Blast George attraction, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
George's House and Blast George
September 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through George's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Stable in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of George as he is filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness may be too boring for teenagers.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to rent princess belts.
- The initials painted on the animals is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.