Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's House and Update Genie attraction, loathsomely helping in the shrouded sunlight
Genie's House and Update Genie
November 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Genie's house, you'll be led to her Movie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Genie finishing re-filming a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to long for this attraction more than an hour prior to its opening.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives, inappropriate drooling, skimpy clothing, '50s haircuts, or blood, stomach, personal, clothing, intestinal, or leg complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.