Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's House and Meet Genie attraction during refurbishment
Genie's House and Meet Genie
September 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter smiles (from www.DinosaurAge.eu)
After you roam
through Genie's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Genie while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of A Star Is Born. Be sure to ask to borrow his diary!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or skin, ankle, lycanthropic, immunological, hip, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- In 1986, this attraction was rethemed to change artwork from the relatively obscure "Genie's House and Meet Genie" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.