Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genie's House and Bug Genie attraction at park closing
Genie's House and Bug Genie
November 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Genie's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Genie repeatedly recording a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Genie!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with Tweedledee fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Edna Mode photo thingy.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.