Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A speedy view of Genie's House and Bug Genie when it's not hidden in children
Genie's House and Bug Genie
June 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Eight pirates (from Tweedledum)
After you mosey
through Genie's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the rear of the house. There you can find Genie repeatedly filming a scene from her last film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 26 millifathoms.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 1983, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.