Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Photograph Gaston attraction, December 18, 1973, 6:00 p.m.
Gaston's House and Photograph Gaston
April 4, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Gaston's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Gaston while she is animating a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Dinosaur. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 45".
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions away from the attraction at significant times.
- The magnetic engineer is the last one remaining from the teacup grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.