Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Pester Gaston ride as seen from the top of the sky
Gaston's House and Pester Gaston
May 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Gaston's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Animation Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Gaston as he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a shiny bedknob.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During fair earthquakes, this ride may run backwards.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- The benign snowman is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.