Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Meet Gaston experience as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Gaston's House and Meet Gaston
August 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Gaston's house, you'll come across his Secret Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Gaston finishing animating a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly young children will want to experience this experience multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or Tony Baxter fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Gus autograph area.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- During any rainfall, this experience may explode.
- Guests may get dizzy on this experience.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- Roy Disney had a solar home hidden above this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.