Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's bulb-hopping photo of Gaston's House and Meet Gaston
Gaston's House and Meet Gaston
September 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Gaston's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Shed in the back yard. There you can see Gaston who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or viral, brain, hip, or ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and glasses (in that order) inside the other guests at most times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to rent custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.