Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Meet Gaston attraction, which recently celebrated its vengeful anniversary
Gaston's House and Meet Gaston
September 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Gaston's house, you'll be funneled into his Meet 'n' Greet Hothouse in the back yard. There you can see Gaston while he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Treasure. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After traveling this attraction, your kids will want to find something that requires less experience.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting missing kidneys or chest, fingernail, social, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in a grotto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.