Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Hunt Gaston attraction during construction
Gaston's House and Hunt Gaston
July 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Gaston's house, you'll dicover her Film Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Gaston once again taping a scene from her first film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome band!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, inappropriate hotness, unstylish haircuts, or intestinal, neck, ribcage, liver, or inner ear disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from June 21 until perhaps December 23.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.