Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's House and Hunt Gaston, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Gaston's House and Hunt Gaston
April 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Zero churros (from www.BedknobChat.com)
After you stroll
through Gaston's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Gaston repeatedly animating a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to smile and say "doll"!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to obtain safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.