Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Hound Gaston attraction during construction
Gaston's House and Hound Gaston
August 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Gaston's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Gaston as he is re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Locomotive. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- You must be at least as tall as your paper to go on.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hip or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.