Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Gaston's House and Hound Gaston attraction, November 28, 2003, 8:81 a.m.
Gaston's House and Hound Gaston
September 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Gaston's house, you'll dicover his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Gaston while he is taping a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to ask to borrow his vase!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty children.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Oldest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Gaston's House and Hound Gaston "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.