Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Greet Gaston attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Gaston's House and Greet Gaston
February 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Gaston's house, you'll come across his TV Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Gaston as he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Scandinavian. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- Before loading this attraction, believe something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.