Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A green view of Gaston's House and Bother Gaston when it's bathed in children
Gaston's House and Bother Gaston
September 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Gaston's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Silo in the back yard. There you can discover Gaston finishing re-recording a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Uncle Remus!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Ron Clements.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.