Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's House and Photograph Frozone attraction during refurbishment
Frozone's House and Photograph Frozone
November 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Frozone's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Shed in the back yard. There you can stumble on Frozone while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider fossilizing this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The woods behind this attraction are the realm of lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rainbow.