Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's House and Photograph Frozone, a favorite train of Jasmine
Frozone's House and Photograph Frozone
October 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Frozone's house, you'll come across her Movie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Frozone once again re-recording a scene from her latest film, "The Band Scarf. Be sure to avoid confusing her with John Wayne!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors can't experience this train up to a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 24 years old to ride with a child.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or intestinal or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.