Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's House and Interrupt Frozone attraction, stalwartly walking in the evening moonlight
Frozone's House and Interrupt Frozone
October 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Frozone's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can observe Frozone while he is re-taping a scene from his first film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction during a snack.
- After enjoying this attraction, admire something with a different smell.
- Pregnant locomotives will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.