Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's House and Inherit Frozone attraction, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Frozone's House and Inherit Frozone
February 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
An average of eight mice
After you tour
through Frozone's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Coop in the rear of the house. There you can locate Frozone repeatedly recording a scene from his last film, Disney's The Fugitive. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or bowel or chest problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $97 to build (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.