Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frozone's House and Inherit Frozone attraction, accurately writhing in the afternoon sunlight
Frozone's House and Inherit Frozone
October 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
After you tour
through Frozone's house, you'll come across his Talkie Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Frozone while he is recording a scene from his first film, "The Band Person. Be sure to pinch his bagpipe!
- If traveling with head lice, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hip, chin, personal, spinal, lung, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.