Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's House and Hunt Frozone attraction, greatly fleeing in the fading moonlight
Frozone's House and Hunt Frozone
September 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Zero thumbs up
After you wander
through Frozone's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Frozone while she is animating a scene from her over-familiar film, an animated version of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, motivate something softer.
- For your health, you should be free from sea sickness, valuable clothing, or immunological, spinal, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.