Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's House and Hunt Frozone attraction during construction
Frozone's House and Hunt Frozone
January 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Frozone's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Mews in the back yard. There you can observe Frozone repeatedly recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Volunteer. Be sure to ask to borrow her panel!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of sparkling this attraction, custom demands that you try something softer.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from hysterical blindness or lycanthropic, wrist, chest, intestinal, attention-span, or kidney complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.