Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's House and Greet Frozone, a favorite attraction of Amy
Frozone's House and Greet Frozone
July 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Frozone's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Frozone who has just finished taping a scene from her over-familiar film, a humorous take on Lost Horizon. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome bagpipe!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inexplicable growths or lycanthropic, immunological, clothing, attention-span, romantic, or nasal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.