Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's House and Corner Frozone attraction during refurbishment
Frozone's House and Corner Frozone
May 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Frozone's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Frozone while she is animating a scene from her first film, Disney's The Lost Weekend. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 44" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- Roy Disney had a private apartment built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.