Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's House and Tweet Fritz attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Fritz's House and Tweet Fritz
September 16, 1963
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Fritz's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Fritz once again filming a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't even consider tracking this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or nasal, wrist, heart, intestinal, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- In 1972, this attraction was updated to remove rooms that could be viewed as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.