Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's House and Seat Fritz attraction during construction
Fritz's House and Seat Fritz
July 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Fritz's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Fritz who has just finished re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Network. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will point at you.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo area.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ankle, hip, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from September 5 through February 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.