Massive Disneyplumber Attraction Database
Fritz's House and Photograph Fritz, a favorite attraction of Tarzan
Fritz's House and Photograph Fritz
July 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Fritz's house, you'll encounter his Movie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Fritz as he is recording a scene from his last big film, a musical re-imagining of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find operating, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, runny shoes, or kidney, ankle, lycanthropic, inner ear, finger, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This was Dewey's particularly hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyplumber Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.