Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Fritz's House and Interrupt Fritz attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Fritz's House and Interrupt Fritz
February 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Fritz's house, you'll be led to his Studio Mews in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Fritz once again filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Clover. Be sure to ask to borrow his boat!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider reposing this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to silence safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from April 20 until about September 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.