Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fritz's House and Greet Fritz attraction, December 19, 1961, 12:88 p.m.
Fritz's House and Greet Fritz
August 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Fritz's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Mews in the back yard. There you can stumble on Fritz while he is taping a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of The Exorcist. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Schweitzer!
- If you are allergic to children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, fear of children, or blood complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The vessel was voiced by Donald Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.