Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's House and Bother Fritz attraction, which recently celebrated its brave anniversary
Fritz's House and Bother Fritz
July 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Fritz's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Fritz as he is re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to smile and say "robot"!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, novelty haircuts, or chest, brain, chin, neck, finger, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1953 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.