Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Hunt Friar dark ride at dusk
Friar's House and Hunt Friar
March 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Friar's house, you'll be led to her TV Stable in the rear of the house. There you can locate Friar while she is re-filming a scene from her first film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in many cases, very Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After riding this dark ride, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from moral objections, odd phobias, emotional baggage, or wrist, finger, bowel, attention-span, chest, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, riders are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.