Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Hound Friar attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Friar's House and Hound Friar
April 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Friar's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Studio Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Friar as she is filming a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from March 23 through October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.