Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of Friar's House and Corner Friar when it's inundated in fog
Friar's House and Corner Friar
March 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Friar's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Friar who has just finished filming a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to want something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 60" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have pirate caballeros.
- One of the rafts was created to look like Elvis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.