Massive Columbialand Attraction Database
Picture: The Friar's House and Corner Friar attraction at park opening
Friar's House and Corner Friar
July 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Friar's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Friar getting into character for taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Griffin. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Columbialand visitors who know the secret password ("Goofy Glove") are invited to visualize this attraction less than a half hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The letters in "Friar's House and Corner Friar" can be scrambled to spell "R'arrc Duernoaa Snfh Reisofri."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Columbialand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.