Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Corner Friar ride as seen from the top of outer space
Friar's House and Corner Friar
February 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Friar's house, you'll encounter his Studio Barn in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Friar who has just finished re-animating a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Citizen Kane. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this ride multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Ride may be too intense for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue, inner ear, or immunological complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your note.