Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Corner Friar attraction during construction
Friar's House and Corner Friar
April 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Six reviews (from Hercules)
After you meander
through Friar's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Porch in the rear of the house. There you can observe Friar while he is animating a scene from his first film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or Pinocchio fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $27 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the metallic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.