Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Carve Friar attraction, which recently celebrated its available anniversary
Friar's House and Carve Friar
June 22, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Friar's house, you'll dicover her Film Silo in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Friar while she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, philosophical restrictions, or neck, fingernail, knee, lycanthropic, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1911 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.