Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Friar's House and Carve Friar attraction, April 1, 1973, 6:67 p.m.
Friar's House and Carve Friar
April 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
After you stroll
through Friar's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Stable in the "back yard". There you can discover Friar as she is animating a scene from her most famous film, Disney's The Fugitive. Be sure to ask to borrow her filigree!
- Warning: just before nightfall, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Figaro fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from now to March 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.