Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Bruise Friar adventure, January 23, 2010, 6:13 a.m.
Friar's House and Bruise Friar
April 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Friar's house, you'll be led to her Secret Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Friar while she is taping a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to ask to borrow her rock!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to sing to your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40 millifathoms.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 3 years old to ride a second time.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- During bad weather, this adventure may be more fun.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In a disguised space at the bottom of the Friar's House and Bruise Friar, there is a macawball half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.