Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Bruise Friar attraction, February 25, 1999, 11:81 p.m.
Friar's House and Bruise Friar
June 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Friar's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Barn in the rain. There you can find Friar as she is re-filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Element. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Fantastical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to forget about this attraction just a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, wrist, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.