Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Bruise Friar attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Friar's House and Bruise Friar
July 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Friar's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Mews in the "back yard". There you can find Friar once again filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Banjo. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Friar!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unexplained tattoos or lycanthropic, viral, spinal, or chest disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and inhabitants within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.