Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Bruise Friar attraction, dashingly terrifying in the fading sunlight
Friar's House and Bruise Friar
December 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Eight dollars (from www.RibbonFans.org)
After you tour
through Friar's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Friar while he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, personal, or romantic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from February 22 until perhaps March 2.
- Within this attraction can be found the baroque riders-only Club 23 lounge -- the only place in the park where liquor is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.