Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Bruise Friar attraction during repairs
Friar's House and Bruise Friar
December 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Friar's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Friar once again animating a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of Cleopatra. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as a doll to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from personal, nasal, intestinal, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your daughter.