Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Bruise Friar attraction, merrily considered to be the premier industrious attraction at Disneyland
Friar's House and Bruise Friar
February 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Friar's house, you'll dicover his Film Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Friar while he is recording a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of The French Connection. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome toboggan!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or attention-span or intestinal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.