Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred's House and Welcome Fred, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Fred's House and Welcome Fred
December 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven pixies
After you stroll
through Fred's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Fred finishing recording a scene from his most famous film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to smile and say "pancake"!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral, attention-span, chin, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Historians keep a detailed log in which is listed the names of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airplane.