Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred's House and Welcome Fred, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Fred's House and Welcome Fred
October 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus X jollies
After you walk
through Fred's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Cartoon Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Fred once again filming a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction after giving birth.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to change scenes from the relatively obscure "Fred's House and Welcome Fred" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.