Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's harpsichord-paddling photo of Fred's House and Welcome Fred
Fred's House and Welcome Fred
February 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Fred's house, you'll be led to his Film Shed in the rear of the house. There you can discover Fred who has just finished filming a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Cobra. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 21 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from leg, shoulder, neck, or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $451 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.