Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Tweet Fred attraction, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
Fred's House and Tweet Fred
September 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Fred's house, you'll come across his Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Fred who has just finished re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Contains strobe-light images.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.