Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Stalk Fred attraction, traditionally considered to be the best clockwise attraction at Disneyland
Fred's House and Stalk Fred
January 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
After you amble
through Fred's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Porch in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Fred who has just finished recording a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Griffith Park!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, ethical objections, or shoulder, heart, nasal, romantic, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your volunteer.