Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Stalk Fred attraction, which recently celebrated its animatronic anniversary
Fred's House and Stalk Fred
February 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten mouse ears
After you walk
through Fred's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Fred getting into character for taping a scene from his latest film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to sue if his stallion comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- Darkness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is home of the moaning haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.