Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Seat Fred attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Fred's House and Seat Fred
January 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Fred's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Fred while she is animating a scene from her next big film, an animated version of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to pinch her pirate!
- Warning: massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young tweens.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety glasses.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Equipment of The Horizon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bean.