Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Fred's House and Photograph Fred train during repairs
Fred's House and Photograph Fred
February 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Fred's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Fred getting into character for re-recording a scene from his last big film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so nearby, those in the know queue up for this train in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from runny nose or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During any rainfall, this train may run backwards.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.