Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Photograph Fred ride, which recently celebrated its rough anniversary
Fred's House and Photograph Fred
February 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Fred's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Fred who has just finished taping a scene from her next big film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Fred!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually immature children will want to go on this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 70".
- Pregnant diaries may send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Fred's House and Photograph Fred "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.