Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Photograph Fred attraction at dusk
Fred's House and Photograph Fred
April 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Fred's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Production Facility in the back yard. There you can observe Fred as he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of Inception. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Steve Martin!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Historians discovered a massive journal in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your automobile.