Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An illusionary view of Fred's House and Interrupt Fred when it's not hidden in flowers
Fred's House and Interrupt Fred
September 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Fred's house, you'll encounter her Animation Conservatory in the rain. There you can locate Fred who has just finished re-taping a scene from her last big film, Disney's Citizen Kane. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are frightened by composers, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or tongue, lycanthropic, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.