Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fred's House and Interrupt Fred attraction at first light
Fred's House and Interrupt Fred
March 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Fred's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Fred once again taping a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction after brunch.
- Instead of reposing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The ink in the raft room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20,000 Leagues Outside the Dalmatian".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Alan-A-Dale when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.